Do you want to install iOS 13 Beta without developer account. Then I will show you in this article how to install iOS 13 Beta. Further, if you don’t know what is iOS. Then iOS is iPhone operating system. moreover, in recent days, apple has release latest iOS 13 for iPhone. However, this is in beta version. Beta version means that there is still many issue and bugs related to different application running on iPhone.
Therefore, it is released only for the developers. Who check out different new features and fix the problem related to application. Moreover, if you want to install iOS 13 on mobile phones. Then you have to properly back-up your complete iPhone. Otherwise, there is possibilities of loosing data if you may not install iOS correctly.Therefore, for the safety purpose you have to back-up your mobile. Then after any problem you may able to restore it again.
Install iOS 13 Beta WITHOUT Developer Account
Normally, when you will install iOS 13 Beta. You must have Developer account. However, in this tutorial we are going to install it without developer account. Therefore, you need computer for the installation for iOS Beta.
Also remember that to install iOS 13 Beta only available on Mac machine. However, if you want to install that on windows operating system. Then you have to install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox or install macOS Catalina on VMware.
Similarly, to install iOS 13 Beta you have to follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download Essential Files
First you have to download some essential files. Those files are required to install the iOS on iPhone.
- These are iPhone files. Therefore, you have to check out which iPhone do you have. Then start download the file according to your iPhone mobile phone.
- These are all iPad files. Therefore, you have to download all the files which are according to your iPad model.
- These files are for the iPod. Check out the model which you want to install and download same file for upgrading to iOS 13 Beta 1.
- You have to download Xcode 11 Beta. Xcode is developer tool. Therefore, by the help of Xcode you can install iOS 13 Beta a on all device such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. Therefore, you have to download the software from the link below.
Step 2: Install Xcode 11 Beta
As you have already downloaded the Xcode 11 beta. Now you have to open it and install the software. Similarly, the installation process of Xcode beta is simple. Likewise, you will install all other software. Therefore, you have to install the software. Once the installation will complete. Then you have to open Xcode 11 Beta. And leave the software to be open in the background. let it open, otherwise the process won’t work.
Step 3: Check MacOS Version
Moreover, to install iOS Beta 1. You must check macOS version. Because, it own’t work if you have older version of Mac operating system. Therefore, your first task is to check masOS version. For that follow the steps below.
1. Click on Apple logo on the top menu.
2. Then you have to click on About This Mac.
3. Check If you have macOS Mojave version 10.14.4 or later.
If you have older version of macOS. Then you have to simply update your mac operating system. It doesn’t matter if you will install beta or stable version. It just needs to be version 10.14.4 or later.
Step 4: Open iTunes
Now you have to open iTune in your Mac operating system. But, remember that you must let Xcode to run in background. Then follow the steps below.
1. Connect your iPhone with data cable to your mac machine.
2. As soon as you plug your iPhone. Then you have to unlock your iPhone. And leave it unlock.
3. Now iTunes will ask to allow this computer to access information on your device. Therefore, you have to click on Continue.
4. Further, a notification will pops up. It will ask to Trust the device. Therefore, you have to tab on Trust.
5. Then your iPhone will ask about Passcode Then you have to enter your Passcode to Trust this Computer in which you are connected.
6. Moreover, you have to go to iTunes. One the top you will see the iPhone icons. Therefore, you have to click the icon to open your device in iTunes.
Step 5: Upgrade iPhone to Install iOS 13 Beta 1
Once your iPhone is open in iTunes. Then you have to upgrade that. to upgrade your device. you have to follow the steps below.
1. You will see Check for Update.
2. Then you have to hold down Option button and click on Check for Updates.
3. Now you will see an new window will pops up. Then you have to release option button. Further, you have to Select the ipsw file which you have downloaded for your device model. Then click on Open.
4. A new notification will pops up. It will notify you that iTunes will update you iPhone to iOS 13 and will verify the update with Apple. Therefore, you have to click on Update.
5. Next, you have to wait for sometime. That the file will extract in your device. And the iOS 13 will start installation.
Step 6: Let iPhone Work on it’s own
Your iPhone will start starting and then the Apple logo will appears. It will continue and restarts several time. Therefore, you have to wait and let iPhone configures completely.
Step 7: Install iOS 13 Beta 1 Complete Successfully
Congratulation you have successfully Install iOS 13 Beta 1. You can check all the new feature which are included in iOS 13 Beta. have a fun and enjoy the latest version of iOS on your iPhone.
Conclusion: I hope you find this article useful. However, if you find any problem. Or you want to add you suggestion or opinion. You can write that in comment box below. We will be more than happy to help you. Thank you.